View Single Post
Old 23-09-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 7
Iwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusioned99 View Post
Licking armpit is normal???

Anw, my views are different from yours. Once you get married, you go into a covenant with that one special person which you promised to stay faithful to. If you do not believe in faithfulness, then don't get married.

Marriage is a choice one goes into. Once you make the choice, ensure you commit to that marriage.

Whatever issues one have in a marriage is not a passport to fool around outside.
Sis, married liao still set boundaries for what? These boundaries make your sex game weak. If your sex game is strong, your husband wun eat outside.

Let me share with you the perspective of a man. If he sees you as higher on the attraction ladder, he will treat you as a kid. He will do everything for u, make u happy, go to great lengths to please you. If you are lower than him, he treats you as a slave. Make you do everything for him, etc.

You need to figure out how to move up the attraction ladder. Be successful at work, slim down, look after yourself and make yourself beautiful and up your sex game.

Dun forget why you fell in love. The excitement of the chase, the uncertainty, the fun. You did not fall in love to wash clothes & do ironing or budget finances.

Different people are turned on by different things. You like chicken rice, someone else likes liver, i might find both gross. But if can give just give, good sex is also part acting. Do you think the WL really moan cos they enjoy the sex? Or whisper dirty things cos they really mean it?

Give your husband the fuck of his life then threaten to leave & I bet you he will think twice about straying. Now go buy some sexy underwear & go be a slut for your hubby. All the best.