View Single Post
Old 23-09-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

22 September 2017

RollyPolly
Lan
Damage: SGD140

Greetings from matong36 !!

First FL Dome 1 experience went to Lan, a Vietnamese lady.

The booking was smooth, chop chop.

Opened the door to a matured lady who engages in small talks and undresses you. Showered alone. She requested for payment and then proceeded to a non-existence massage. Heat started to turn up when she kisses your back and rubbed her boobs all around. Turned around to see an inferior boob job, however that still got me excited due to my fetish of hard titties. Her tits are light brown and pointed, yum yum.

She gave a decent BBBJ and tried to DT me. Did not want to CIM although advertised. Next she came on top, rode me hard and I came my first shot. Declined DFK although advertised.

TCSS about life and hinted her for the second shot. She started to BBBJ me briefly and I banged her multiple positions. End up in cowgirl, I ram her hard from under and came my second shot.

Showered myself again, clock ticked exactly at the hour and half mark and I left shortly.

Lan is polite but lacking of GFE. No regrets. No RTF.

I have enjoyed this thread for a long time and glad to see many bros having positive experiences, keep them cumming!