Old 22-09-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sickopath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Biggest you ever took...

The biggest I took was from a TS from Phillipines, her name Crystal around 3 years back. Huge tool around 7.5 inch & thick. I saw the pic from Craiglist & have the urge to try her big tool.

Paid $80 the first time & we agreed I prefer to be raped. I remember as she was quite big size & manly as she is not asking much also. Jaws dropped when I saw her tool fully erected in front of me. I cannot even swallow half of her big tool. Although I did tried my best to suck her well, but too big for my mouth. She was rather aroused as she capped and top me.

I instantly regretted to ask to be raped as she almost torn my ass apart. Luckily it was still a pleasure one as she did not tried to force me into completely. Ended she cum on my face. I already cum when she top me while wanking me.

Tip her well for a wonderful time as we chat. Rather sad as she do not have much calls as her looks was too manly & probably big tool frightened off the customer.

I continue to engage her service for several times before she left Sg. Missed her as she knew I love to be raped & she did really good raping my ass but taking care of my ass hole not tearing it.