View Single Post
Old 22-09-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
As an old timer, I've pretty much 'been there-done that'. Age thing, not boasting. So these days, not much gets me excited. Besides I'm quite paranoid about camera phones and CCTVs (Singapore has the most CCTVs per sq ft in the name of 'national security').

BUT guess, there are surprises for this old dog yet.

Last Sunday, I was at Harrys watching the Arsenal-Chelsea game with a young lady friend. She's the shy in public but quite wild behind closed doors type.

After a few drinks, we were both a little tipsy and I decided to undo her bra coz she is quite boobsy. She 'fought' me initially but gave in and I started feeling her nice, soft melons as we sat there watching the game, breaking up the action with some deep kissing. I was planning to finger her and tried running my hand down her loose pants but was a little clumsy and could only squeeze her nice ass but things were clearly heating up. The pub was three-quarters full but no one was really paying attention to us coz the game was on and we were seated in a corner (a father and son were seated right next to us and two guys were just a table away).

She started feeling my dick through my shorts and undid my zip and started rubbing junior slowly. Things were now getting hot AND hard. Then it happened.

She went down on me and started blowing me right there at Harrys, mid-game, with people around us! The corner seats gave us SOME cover but anyone would have figured out what was happening in one look.

She licked, sucked, got up to watch the game, hand still going up and down junior and went down again when she felt it was safe. The blowjob getting wetter and more slurpy each time she went under. It was my first time in such a public place and you know what, I was so turned on we bailed on the game and rushed back to my place and freaking fucked our brains out till 2am!

So there you go - Blowjob in Harrys while watching a football game!

Thrill seekers, I would highly recommend it.

Peace,

Kid A
You got yourself a very wild lady. I have my own share of public fun in the last decade. But getting a blowjob in a crowded place is the first i heard of. My limit was the girl was groping my cock in a super crowded public place, another was when i was paying at the counter, the lady was groping my cock in front of the cashier. Both sis was from this forum loooong ago.