Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
funnyanils deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: new 0819, thai house?

Had a lovely session to my RTF to 19

I initially went to L6H70 to check out for my hot favorite 69 number but she was kept busy by another bro ..

So came to check out to 0819 ..the OKT was quite warm and offered me a 1 hour package including waterbed for 1 hr ..wanted to check out 18 but after seeing her decided to go ahead with 19 who was clearly the best looking among the entire group

Started off with the waterbed service .. Though it was nothing out of world it was a great experience to enjoy what you see on the web ..like nuru massage she tried her best to keep me interested in the water bed

after 20 mins of it and a shower , we enjoyed a nice session

i was too tired for the second session since it was after work and so spent rest of the few mins exploring her and knowing more about 19..Also they all had a visit on the 20th of Sept to he health clinic and she was explaining her side of updates while we were still enjoying

Her English is manageable which is great for people like me who don't know Thai or Chinese and she thanked few times for choosing her again ..

Overall a very pleasant , lovely and likeable girl..There are many fishes out and some are great but this girl is here to stay with her attitude and service ...

She is more human and its all real stuff and no man-made and pretty neat on hygiene and ready to explore anything we want

thanks once again for the lovely choice to the OKT who brought her here for us to enjoy ..Service wise everything was offered and since it was RTF i don't want to again rate anyone ..OVerall the experience matters and i didn't mind spending 100 to get this experience but would prefer to opt for 1 shot which might work well for slightly older people like me

Cheers...