View Single Post
Old 15-09-2017, 05:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Baotohk is conferred the title - The most stupid SBF member"

Mr Hearsay aka Mr Denial aka Baotohk,

Doesn't really matter what you said about me as it doesn't carry any weight and/or have any impact on me anyway.

Now you are mentioning other member names in your post to help you to fight this war or asking them to lend you some support. You are so damn weak huh? So who are your supporters? Do you have the guts to name them? So is korean your buddy or gang member?

Just remember to watch your front as I am observing your every step ... I shall not hesitate to give you right and left hook, and then a lethal upper cut ... I shall finish you off with a naked choke till you are knocked out and cannot stand upright again.

Now go back to your kennel to retire since you are sore and bruise ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Mr. 全家残, you still talking about the same shit. No wonder Korean called you 脑残

My Personal FR Thread: