View Single Post
Old 13-09-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: KL beach / thai club issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladiesman83 View Post
Hi bro, my friend went to secret garden to take a look as his gf go working. He reached the place around 1 plus but still not yet open. Or the place she work is at scott garden? Btw my friend find a food order payment which her girlfriend throw into the dustbin, the address is No 97, Jalan Changkat Thambi Dollah, Off Jalan Pude, 56100 Kuala Lumpur.
He think his girlfriend is working near the food shop that she order from it. Bro is there any pub near the address given??
Scott's Garden puds only open very late in the evening.

Jalan Changkat Thambi Dollah got many low down, unrenovated lap sup bars, a few downstairs and many more on the second level of the shop houses. But that area is far from her residence, presumably near Jalan Sepadu. Yes, yes, some bars got girls to accompany you when u are drinking. And these are either local or PRCs and old aunties. Why don't your friend hire a private detective and request him to tail her with photographs.

Number 1, Never fall in love or get bitten by a lady that works in the men's entertainment business. U will face many shit from her, later on.