View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

My strange dream seemed to be a continuation of our meeting in the afternoon, for it seemed as if it happened right after we parted ways.

In the dream, I remembered she walked on ahead of me on the way to the MRT station. (We would usually walk in the same general direction, but not walk together, to avoid embarrassment if seen by people we knew) I remember distinctly walking behind her in the dream, and being suddenly accosted by a group of young guys who promptly surrounded me. They looked to be young JC or Uni guys, some wearing white or beige uniforms, and some in singlets and pants. A few of the guys closed around me and asked, "How do you know T***? Why are you following her?" I even distinctly remember being shown a name on a clipboard the guy in the lead shoved into my face.

I denied knowing or following S and managed to push my way out of the group. As dreams go, I found myself along a deserted slip road above and beside an expressway. There was an old derelict overhead bridge crossing the expressway, with the steps leading down to the expressway. The steps were boarded up though, as if the bridge was meant to be demolished. I couldn't make my way back along the slip road but I can't remember why.

In desperation I tried climbing onto the bridge in order to either cross the expressway or get down onto the expressway. I remember as I climbed the bridge swayed whenever heavy traffic passed by.

Then I was awoken for dinner. A truly weird and disturbing dream.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here