View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadyslim View Post
guess when i ask a question i get bombarded with questions instead of answer, thanks guys
Hahaha; not really. Let me help u to answer. Normally; they should not have problem even after working in Singapore. The only bad review by her previous employer maybe stating that she is going out with customer to the hotel or when there is raid; she was caught in the hotel. Normally; a work permit holder still can go to the hotel with her bf/lover. If she is being paid for the sex; she will have problem coming in. No point going to any lawyers. Just go Immigration; fill up a form; stating that you are her bf; she will be able to come in. If not; just go to VN; bring her to Singapore by yrself. When entering immigration; stand behind her. When there is any issue; follow her to the immigration counter. If you go out of the immigration; the chances that she will not be able to come in. Immigration officers will listen to your story but it is still up to the immigration officers whether she is allowed to enter Singapore. I show my Notice of Assessment to Immigration officers each time when I bring my gf to Singapore. It prove my income capabilities for her stay in Singapore.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM