Thread: Vung Tau Info
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 18
vwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vung Tau Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
bro Fallen..I recommended Sammy hotel because you asked for a 3-star hotel. I actually came back from a holiday 2 weeks ago so I can give you
Abit more info.

You can try Phung Ha hotel. It's a small girl friendly hotel , a stone throw from the beach. The staff is friendly and the rates start at vnd600,00 for a room with a beach view. Take note that the room rate is 50% more on Friday and even up to 100% more on Saturday . Reason is a lot of saigoneses come for weekend retreat.

Next to the hotel are little cafeterias for food and drinks. To go pubbing or seafood joints or other places of interest take a cab. They go by the meter and there are plenty on the roads.

Bro Woo..we booked a taxi from HCM to vungtau for vnd1.1m for the 2 hour journey. Negotiate the fare before booking.
Hope this helps.
thanks bro..

Madness is genius. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.