Thread: L16h51
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 13
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: XiaoAi(1651)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Xiao Ai(1651)....23 yr old mm fm Sichuan(born in the yr of the Dog)....slight tan(wif sexy light bikini strap tan lines, courtesy of beach holiday in Sanya Hainan) feminine youngish chio looker( by current gl150 stds) wif a tinge of foxy sexiness, lovely eyes, has a small sexy mole below her right eye, soft lips n a shortish soft tongue, longish bob style straight black hair....turquoise coloured painted nails, adds to her girly sexy young nu ren wei allure!.....160cm tall, slim shapely legs, has a small compass tattoo on her left leg....slim firm sexy bod(ard 45kgwt), shapely back, 1 english phrase tattoo on right side of her bod, 1 tattoo of a tiger on her upper right back, enhances her sexy foxy allure!.....shapely roundish perky C- cup boobs wif light brown pinkish raisin nipples(not sure if enhanced?? becuz there is a scar next to her left tit, but her biggish boobs sure feel gd n r tasty to suck!).....perky juicy sexy ass, gd cushion.....pussy a tad bushy, no smell but tastes slightly salty.....has previous ktv experience....

Overall sex svc is vgd for newbie n gfe is vgd.....foxy sexy sensual girly chiobu wif a lovely smile.....natural n spontaneous....appears to luv sexual foreplay n being fucked, wif fab delicious natural v high responses, v shiok.....strikes me as genuine albeit a sharp smart cookie, Sichuan mm lah....also has a fiesty independent personality!......slowly opens up to frenching which turns passionate n sensuous during fj!

Prequel....raba, mutual strip, wet lips kiss, enjoyed the sight of her in sexy black lingerie n killers heels, v tasty!....

Shower....once i mouthwashed, she slowly opened up to french!....just a soapy scrub fm her....i took control, wif soapy raba + rub cock on pussy n ass.....also taught her afew tricks!....

Bed.....v nice boobs, bod, pussy, ass, legs feel n sight....light catbath...frenching hotting up.....no AR but makes up for this wif a shiok lick of perineum; lick n suck of balls; lick of cockshaft....v shiok lick n suck of cockhead.....then slowly engulfs her whole mouth bbbj, takes it slow, wet slurpy, full head deepthroat, suction is gd, v shiok bbbj.....contd bbbj me standing, she kneeling, now wif great eyecontact, she also playing to the mirrors, slutty young chiobu feel n sight!.....

My turn....did me usual routine....really enjoyed this becuz she gave off v natural high feel n sight response, face/lips/eyes rolling/ hands embrace/bod squirming n jerking/ moans....obviously she enjoys gd natural foreplay......frenching now getting more intense!....boobs/nipples fondle, tweak, suck, squeeze.....licked her sexy bod all over....tonguefu, wetness....went up for more shiok bbbj while i gently fingered her clit n pussy, nice wet feel!....

Fj v shiok natural passionate sensuous high.....v intense frenching n dfk....pussy quite tight n wet....she can take n seems to enjoy a hard pounding!....really enjoyed all std positions!.....doggie gd cushion bounce + she reached a hand back to grip me hand on her ass + turned bk to french!.....misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs wrapped ard me bum, deep tight wet feel, v high passionate hot natural feel n sight....asian cowgal she pumped me hard n fast, me squeezed her tits hard.....ended wif a frank chit chat n kiss gdbye....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk.....v delicious natural hot foreplay n sex wif a sexy foxy young chiobu.....definite gem(even though post coital the high intimate feel went down a notch).....oh yeah added bonus no kc shit

NB. My FR is based on mm's 1st month working in GL150 scene
steady la!!!!: