View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Like i said previously,i have several of such USB sim card modem in Singapore,probably more than half a dozen of them. My plan is,buy in Batam,any problem ,have it fix in Batam. I know Singapore USB sim card modem works in Singapore,what if i have a problem in Batam? i will be at their mercy. Nope,not going to risk that.

I am having a severe headache now,shall explain to you tomorrow. Why so? Becos a picture speaks a thousand words,and my hands are tied now due to my inability to be able to transfer the pictures of what those hotel technicians are now doing in my hotel room over the last few hours.

Its bad start of the day...

1. Phone broke down
2. Internet Lan broke down
3. Computer broke down
4. Wifi also down.

I have solve number 2 to 4 temporarily,now whats left is number 1. But i dont wish to solve all these problems all over again. Imagine running up and down the hotel reception and to my friend's room on the 3rd floor no less than 5 times becos the phone isnt working...

Change room seems to be a solution...but if i change my room,things work,it will be good but...what if it doesnt? (since i already detected its the whole hotel's issue) My friends in another room also have wifi issue.

Formosa hotel slowly switching to fibre connection...and fibre's ISP company (non-formosa hotel staffs) just left my room about an hour ago,problem still not completely fix...tomorrow,i may kick Ricky's azz...hehehe...

Looking forward to some prizes...

Time to take painkiller to fix my headache after this message.

Cheers!
Yeah bro i think the formosa hotel wifi is really very bad. I keep trying to connect level 2 or level 4 to just get 10mins wifi.

you know if the fibre broadband is coming in soon? looking to visit again soon.