Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

Thank you for the support!

MM whispered with a wink "哥哥, 星期二见咯!“ ....

Went back to office on sat to sort out all the paper work and submit the deposit. Walked in n everyone keep staring at me, whispering and some laughter burst. Must be thinking if i was Ass F***. We'll see who has the last laugh as i havent inform anyone the deal was closed. Janet walked in after an hour plus later, saw me and came over to me.
Janet: How's was it?
Must be thinking if i have been screwed in the ass or molested all over and going to cry baby to her and quit.
GN: It was ok. Quite smooth. Manage to have an agreed price. I settling the paper work now...
Janet: (In disbelieve...) WHAT! DEAL DONE! (look around the office and quickly control her voice) sure?
GN: Yah, deposit is here. (pointing to the cheque in the file), but i must take leave for 3 weeks starting Tuesday.
Janet: (Still in shock and acting cool) ok ok. good job. quickly settle before customer leaves the country.
She walks away acting cool again and must be thinking how this f**ker close the deal and damn the commission and sales figure. Another round of whispering and staring started.

Suddenly, message beeps... looked at my whatsapp. eh.. nothing leh. oh its wechat. holy sh** Its MM sent me a pic of her in a matching pink bra and panties. Her back facing the camera, one hand holding onto the back hooks of her bra the other i believe is holding a selfie stick. The pic capture part of her cute firm butt. Below comments "哥哥, 可以帮我吗?“ Looking at her innocent syt look, Nose almost bleed, lil' bro definitely standup for sg. Composed myself and replied "当然可以,星期二后我任你差遣” (of course can, after tuesday i await your orders). A reply " 好, 我跟我爸说 “. Almost fainted, but i doubt she will. This texting goes on for over an hour, till i surrender and promised to bring her out for dinner that night as 李总 has a dinner entertainment which involves girls. Settled the paper work, gave Mr Claude a call to inform him the news of the deal and arranged to meet him at vivo starbucks to sign the documents. No more mistake to meet in private.

Time flies when got things to do. Its almost 6pm. Rushed off to pick MM at the hotel. Waited at the lobby sofa while playing candy crush. (old game) Someone came hugging me from behind and shouted "哥哥, 好想你!“. This feeling seems familiar. Soft cushion poking my back, slim arms wrapping around my neck. Turned around and saw MM in this white chiffon blouse off shoulder and tight jeans pants again. Damn demure and innocent looks. Made some heads turned in the lobby. I quickly stood up and led her to the car. Better move off from all the spies and avoid any 小人report rubbish to 李总。