Old 14-08-2006, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Bob79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Petite PRC gal to intro

I was resting at home after work when i received a call from a PRC gal. She say her friend intro her to me. After talking to her, i realise her friend is actually Xue Er, one of the FL i tried. I arrange to meet her at KV 81 in the afternoon. When she arrived, i saw in front of me a petite long hair woman. She intro herself as bai xue.
We tcss for a while before undressing for shower. When she undress, i saw two beautiful melons staring at me. Play with her melons for a while before going to shower.
After shower, we both rested on the bed with her laying closely by my side like my girlfriend. We exchanges some light kisses follow by cathbath. She even give me a BBBJ although the duration was quite short. Was quite surprised as all the PRC gals i tried do BJ with cap. When my little bro has wake up, she cap him and began riding. After a while, change to missionary. Her moanings was soft at first, but as i thrust faster, her moaning became louder and louder until i release my load.
We lay on the bed and tcss for a while. She ask me whether i want to go for 2nd round but i declined as i was tired. We wash up and left the hotel.

Name: Bai Xue (PRC)
Look: 7/10 (She look quite pretty)
Figure; 7.5/10 (A bit of fat with B+ boobs)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 ( Duration short and need improvement)
FJ: 7.5/10 (good bonk session)
Service: 8/10 ( no rush and got GF feeling)
Damage: $80/1 shot/60mins (For 2 shots, pls talk to her first)

As i promise to intro her service to the bros here, pls PM me if u r interested.