View Single Post
Old 29-06-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Repost FR....warning to all bros

http://www.sglocalmassage.net/36d-nude-masseur-ada/
http://www.liltigersden.com/ada/

Visited her last week

and im pretty and very well pissed off by the service....not much to speak off.
im not sure why the previous FRs are good.

Looks : Like aunty....Bro liho give the best description.

Body : Im quite sure the pic is her...but should be 10 years back.

Go inside room n she start to collect $100. I wanted to back off n I commented she look different from pic. She told me I can back off if I want to. Stupid me should hv taken this offer....
I didnt n proceed...thought of giving her a chance n regret big time.

Pass me towel n I go shower alone...take note her room floor is very dirty which she admits n was given a pair of slipper which was wet....ok....she say other customers wear before. Fine.

Massage : Practically none....a few presses here n there n she say her hand pain....she apply some oil n say how come my back so sticky...like never bath....ccb....you apply oil of coz sticky...n i never got this comment from any ML before. Anyway.....she very fast go special service. mentioned she usually charge other customer extra $30....ccb....bluff who?
so strips naked....n start some boob massage....the only part she allow touching is her boobs...she make a lot of moans which is very fake to me.
I was on a massage bed and minimal body contact which is kind of bummer.

HJ : Very soon...she ask me turn over n HJ...pour a lot of oil....n suddenly she say I come liao!! where got?? she insist have n faster ask me go shower....knn....where got like that???

Things turn sour n I was pretty angry n argue....

In the end....she appease me say she will refund me $10 most as I initially ask for $50 refund. At this point I knew why she wanted to collect money first....ccb.

She offer to bath me together....n in the shower....ask me whether want HJ.....but she wont refund $10 liao...ccb....
I want my $10.

Done...dress up....30 min only....she went to the spa next door to take money.

I argue again only 30 mins n she rebutted I came late...okay late....but a the door she ask me whether Im the 8pm appt one....I say no.
and she didnt say anything....

I feel very pissed off by her nonsense n is $90 down the drain.

I urge all Bros dun patronize her.

P.S. I super pissed off by this cheat....and I am going to repost this FR weekly for one month.

No point posting once cause very soon it will be buried.