View Single Post
Old 13-06-2017, 09:59 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the secret to long lasting affair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiK View Post
Thank you everyone for sharing your heartfelt feelings and emotions. I can understand the reasons.

My situation is a little half baked. My own marriage wasnt working well and i started confiding in a good friend of mine from the opposite sex who is also married. (*sorry but none of my guy friends are married and cant relate to my issues) We kind of support and encourage each other to fix things in our respective marriages.

Somehow we ended up becoming special to each other, but we will do all we can to keep it status quo. There was never any physical intimacy, just an exchange of the heart. Im glad for that, because its the best outcome we can ever have.

Clearly we are very close and news starts flying around. We are now trying to explain to our own spouses to clear misunderstandings. Still, emotions are rampant and things are difficult.
hi bro

its just going to be either continue the "friendship" it will definitely lead to something more

Or go cold turkey and end the special to each other status

looking forward to your update...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment