Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
Mockt31w deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redelephant View Post
Decided to pay a visit to TPP last week since I have not been there for some time. It was in a late afternoon & not much passerby. The weather was very hot & the whole L2 looks restless & quiet.
Not much changes over there, still mostly milf & some shops was even closed. Not sure if it was busy with customer inside or was really closed for the day.
I was attract by one ml who was sitting outside her shop which was located in the center of L2. She look like one of the tawian 通告艺人Apple. I would said at least 70% look alike.
Approach her & settle on the bed. I was quite excited how her service was as trying new ml was always looking forward for the unsure, might be fantastic or disappointment.
Massage skill was average, at least not paino type & can be acceptable. Half way of the session, she gently took off my underwear without asking & start to touch my didi occasionally throughout the rest of the session.
At the end of the normal massage, she quoted me $80 for hj & $120 for bj. I told her it was too expensive as the normal rate for hj is only $50 over here. She negotiated to $60 as she claim herself was the youngest among the whole L2. With her hand still holding my didi, I finally agreed with her for the deal. Her breast is not really big but have pink nipples which was a big suprise to me. I take a longer time to come that day but she did not rush me. I even told her to forget about it as I might be too tired after 10 mins of hj work but she told me to relax & try again. She suggested me to stroke myself in my own speed & in my own comfort way while she use her hands roaming my body & sucking my nipples at the same time. Finally when I felt I am about to come, I asked her to take over & finally loaded everything in her hands.
I was quite impress for her patience & good service attitude & planning to patronizing her again.
hello, is this the one facing the

Last edited by Mockt31w; 18-06-2017 at 01:20 AM.