Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
BobBlobfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2013 View Post
I'm a white guy (American), will I feel comfortable wandering around ACE? What is the best time to go, and how should I approach girls? Which floor to go to?
ACE is a very local cheap scene, and the place is rather grotty. If you're new to Asia, or prefer the safety of familiar expat-oriented surroundings, I wouldn't recommend it.

You'd probably be the only white guy in ACE at a given time. Not really a problem, punters there are of many ethnicities: some Chinese, some Malays, some Indian, and an occasional Mat Salleh does show up... so while you may stick out a little, you won't be unwelcome. Girls are not too picky and language is never an issue, money and pussy speak loud and clear.

If you have a sense of adventure and can keep low key (not out to get drunk or make trouble), there's nothing wrong with giving a peak. If you behave it's not dangerous at all, though the place is indeed grotty. Handlers to have a quiet presence, and will (man)handle you if you make trouble, but won't hassle you if you don't.

You can go anytime, I think it's only closed between 4am-9am or so. Evenings are busier than mornings. In less busy times there are fewer girls, but they might be less rushed. After entering, just go up the (non-working) escalator into the main area, that's where all the girls are. Other floors are... apartments.

BTW, is Ace getting back to normal or still a ghost town like a few days ago?