View Single Post
Old 30-05-2017, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Clean and good massage with SURPRISE

care to share bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverchan View Post
I was sending my car for servicing and was told to wait for 3 hours. I recalled seeing a spa on my way to the workshop. So I took a walk to the spa which is about 200m away. Upon entering, I saw a pretty receptionist behind the desk. Felt like asking her if she's a masseuse. Anyway, opt for a 2 hours massage to kill time. No attached bathroom, went for a shower as it was a hot day. Went back to my room and found my masseuse waiting outside the room. Young Chinese girl (7.5/10). I went in to put on the disposable underwear before she entered the room. Started my massage, the strength was very good and professional, no the piano type. On and off, she will ask if her strength is alright. We chatted a lot and she asked how I find her massage. I said that it's good and would be better if there's a happy ending.(Just trying my luck). She just giggled and continued to massage me. (Hianz, no luck). I was told to turn over to face up. She started on my legs and occasionally brushing my balls. After a while, she started stroking my dick, with the teasing earlier on, I blow my load after a few mins. She wiped me clean and went out to wash her hands. She continued to massage my tummy and head. Until my time is up, there's no mentioned of damage for the HJ. Before I left, I gave her a $50 tips for her effort.

This is a truely clean MP. I returned a few days later with another masseuse assigned to me. Throughout the whole session, no teasing or GQ.

I returned for a 3rd visit requesting for the masseuse during my first visit and I was given the same treatment as the 1st time.

Sorry guys as I'm not able to share the masseuse name with you as she requested not to be named. It all depends on your chemistry with the masseuse.

Finally, do not need to put up with all those so called MP where no proper massage was given and enjoy a happy ending.

Damage: $120(2h massage) + $50(tips)

Good luck guys.