Thread: An Intern Tale
View Single Post
Old 17-05-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: An Erotic Intern Tale

"Sorry.”

“Hah… It’s understandable.”

“My bad, haha.”

She softly caressed my cheek and giggled cheekily.

“Sorry darling, I am into girls only.”

Bummer. We talked for a little bit before she walked away, swaying her hips, well aware I was looking.

Before long, a deep voice rang out over the PA system.

“This is your captain speaking. We will be departing in approximately two minutes time. 0 – 2 minutes.”

The party was rather tame to be honest, mostly people talking to each other whilst drinking wine. Everyone seemed to know each other and I was left alone for the most part. They were taking pictures together in their costumes, laughing away. Still feeling a tad awkward and afraid of saying something stupid and ignorant, I kept to myself and drank the red wine, lots of it. Melanie was nowhere to be seen, she was probably with her friends.

Waltzing over, Natasha, still in her red bikini, sat down beside me to talk. She too, noticed I was a little tense and uptight. I stole a glance at the guest list she was looking through earlier. No surprise there, this was really a party for the ladies, 8 guys, including me and a whooping 23 girls.

Admittedly, it was difficult to look Natasha in the eye and hold a conversation. Her 32DD sized breasts sashayed every time she giggled. Massive distraction. She revealed that most of the guests she invited were from her agency or her friends’ modelling agencies and that most of them flew in from overseas to join. Probably explained why there were so few Asians.

In slightly accented English, she told me she was born a brunette, got scouted by a modelling agency at 16 and had been a model ever since. She was close friends with Melanie when they were both under the same agency until Melanie left.

We somehow found ourselves at the top deck, by ourselves, sipping red wine from the bottle I grabbed in the living room. Talking about each other while gazing at the stars.

“So what are you supposed to be tonight? I don’t recall any scary monsters in red bikinis.”

“Haha… Hmm, I don’t know.”

She was giggling away, staring down at my semi hidden boner. The Superman costume didn’t do much in terms of covering boners. I smiled meekly and caressed her cheek.

Suddenly grabbing my hand, she led me downstairs, to what I hoped was one of the many bedrooms.

As we descended down the stairs, I heard some commotion. I turned to face the source of the noise.

What. The. Fuck.

I took back everything I said about the party being tame.

Sex, and lots of it… Everywhere. Everyone was naked and fucking each other or masturbating. Looking to the left, by the biggest sofa in the living room, there was a male model with his dick in some Russian girl and pumping away. She was moaning while rubbing her clit, her C cups shaking each time he thrusted into her. I could not recognise who the guy was because he had some French model sitting on his face, determined to smash his face in with her vagina. To the right, 3 girls, one of them being the gorgeous Japanese girl I spoke to, were fingering each other and giving oral stimulation. Behind me and Natasha, hidden underneath the stairs, an Italian chick was getting the DP treatment by a guy and another Italian gal with a strap-on. She grabbed onto the guy, squirming, fingernails biting into his back as multiple orgasms hit her.

Every damn sofa in the room had someone fucking and moaning. There was so much going on, it was kind of surreal.

There were a couple of bowls filled with condoms and bottles of lube laid out on a few of the tables throughout the room. Sex toys were thrown around everywhere and I noticed four open cupboards beside the flat screen television with plenty more. I supposed this way, at least no one had to bother if the toys were clean or not. The Halloween costumes were all over the floor, some ripped apart, probably in a sexual frenzy to be naked. And oh, the smell… So much pheromones and sweat in spite of the air conditioning. Moans and groans could be heard from every corner of the room, nice fucking party indeed.

I realised I hadn’t seen Melanie yet and I was standing still in the middle of the staircase, stupefied… Holding hands with Natasha, who was smiling and admiring my reaction to the whole scene.

Speak of the devil, Melanie entered the living room, holding hands with some blonde American girl with D cups about to burst from the mini black bikini top she was wearing. Melanie was wearing a headdress, the ones red Indians (Native Americans.), wore and a neon blue and yellow bikini, holding a war axe prop. She surveyed the scene before her, her expression looked satisfied as if all was going according to plan.

Finally noticing me, after scanning the room, she smiled and walked towards me, taking extra caution not to bump into anyone.

“Hey Vin, this is Amelia. Amelia, Vin. He’s… Eh… The friend I told you about, from work.”

After exchanging the pleasantries with Amelia, whose body reminded me of Olivia, albeit a younger version with how toned and athletic they both looked. Long blonde hair, a few freckles on her beautiful face, sharp nose, gorgeous smile, toned body, slightly tanned, big natural breasts and long athletic legs. Curves in all the right places. Yum. Amelia surveyed me with interest, checking out my abs.

“Mel, you want to tell me something?”

“Like?” She replied in an amused tone.

“When you said ‘party’, I wasn’t expecting this. You left out some details huh?”

The 3 ladies around me were cracking up. Clearly, I wasn’t the first one they pulled this trick on.

“Sorry, but… Surprise!? Haha.”

Unable to hide the smirk I had, I conceded and simply shrugged.

“C’mon. Follow me.”

“Where?”

In a slightly aggressive tone, Melanie stared into my eyes passionately.

“I had dibs on you before you even stepped onto my yacht.”

Melanie gave Natasha this territorial look liked she had marked me as her property. I really needed to make sure I was not dead and in heaven. This was actually a 2 day sex party on a yacht full of hot girls everywhere.

Stunned by her declaration, I was speechless for a bit… Only snapping out of it when Natasha briefly made out with me, her hands reaching down to my boner and rubbing it through my costume. She leaned in and whispered, softly so Melanie and Amelia could not hear.

“Fuck me before this is all over, you hear me?”

“Yeah, of course.”

With that, Natasha walked off and joined 2 girls 69-ing each other. I turned to Melanie and Amelia.

“How long has it been since we fuck?”

“I don’t know. A little over 3 months?”

“Let’s see if fucking Olivia made you better in bed.”