Thread: BAD Girl
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: BAD Girl

Eric pushed his lubed finger into me getting me ready for his cock. He pressed the head of his lubed cock against my tiny hole and I began to feel that burning sensation. Oh how I love that burning sensation. I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth as I felt him opening up my back hole and stretching me.

“Fuck my ass,” I yelled. “Fuck my ass with your hard, throbbing cock,”

“Oh fuck,” he groaned. “So fucking tight. Such a sweet fucking ass for my cock to fuck.”

“Yes use my hot young body Eric,” I said. “Fuck me over and over again. Make me your slut. Fill me full of your cum.”

“Yes Kali,” he said. “You are my fucking slut. I am going to fuck every hole over and over again.”

“Yes, yes,” I moaned. “That’s what I want. That’s what I’m here for.”

“My first load,” he said. “Is going right up your fucking ass.”

“Yes,” I screamed. “Shoot your load right in my ass. Pump your cum in my tight fucking ass.”

“You want it?” he yelled. “Then get it. Get my cum out of my balls.”

“Yes,” I answered. “I want it. I want your cum inside me. Pump it in me. I want you to empty your balls inside me. Every drop. Give it to me. Fill me with your hot cum.”

“Yeah slut,” he shouted. “Here it cums. Right in that sweet, young, tight ass of yours. Holy fuck!”

Eric shoved his cock deeper inside me wedged into my tight back hole as he pumped load after load of his hot white cum inside me. 

He was blown away when after he pulled his cock out of my sweet, young ass that I used my mouth to clean it. Yes, I am that kind of dirty slut.

“In-fucking-credible,” he said. “I think I am going to get to do a lot of things to you that I’ve always wanted to do to a girl.”

I looked up at him and nodded my head up and down with his dirty cock in my mouth. 

“You are a once in a lifetime slut,” he said. “Big, beautiful tits with a tight, sweet ass, pretty face and so young and willing to do almost anything.”

I liked that. I am a once in a lifetime slut. 

Eric and I fucked all weekend long. In fact, I had an affair with him for about three months and we fucked almost every day during that time. I couldn’t resist it. It was so naughty that it got me wet just thinking about it. I would touch myself on the way over to his house because I was so turned on and couldn’t wait. At first our sex was just raw and passionate throwing ourselves at each other with him pounding me in every hole.

We both knew this was so wrong but that made my orgasms that much more intense and frequent. Things got really crazy when we started to role play like he was really my biological father and that was a deep dark secret that he and my mom kept to themselves. We would make up scenarios based on this background story. Of course that was just a fantasy that Eric and I pretended to make our sex even more intense.

Funny, though ..... ..... because I did have his nose. . . . . . .

THE END