View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Yes agree the security people there damn slack..... all directly right under the noses of the authorities.
A Malaysian SBF member and my friend who used to cheong with me in Danok, wanna buy an air pistol which is illegal in Malaysia. He went to a stall ( on the right side after passing the Thai immigration. Many stalls here liked a pasar malam ) and requested the lady to bring the item to him in the Duty Free Zone at a certain hour on a certain date. He have to pay another RM50 for the delivery service. Yup, he got it from a motorbike driver. The driver, a policeman and his girlfriend, the lady that sold him the item in the stall.

I used to walk into LOS and out again without using my passport or with the help of a motorbike driver that takes illegals across the border. Saw Thai police at the pondok at the border, make don't know, carried a plastic bag with my clothes and walked across into LOS.

Be street smart ( and carry the hotel name card if u scared ), if stop by Thai police, just said, went to car in Duty Free area and get extra clothes and show them the hotel's name card. Just said passport and keys are kept at the hotel's reception counter.