View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Changan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
How's action (if any) in Changan?
Same like Changping whereby pubs more happening than KTVs?

Really miss those half HD KTV days in Changan.
Nowadays no more KTV for me as no more fun compare to those good old days when I first visted CA and CP back in 2007.

Have switch gear to KC mode for many years.

More challenging and better returns as for me. Become friends or 闺蜜 to them.

Some of them go back hometown to work so visit them and ask 闺蜜 to bring me around.

Need not to even stay put in DG and can go to other part of China touring

I have always prefer a scenery tour trip then bonk trip. Want to bonk at night and morning can bonk already.

It makes the trip more interesting looking at famous places

That is my lifestyle now.

I still go CP and CA to look for new potential 闺蜜 as replacement becoz some have already married off.

Be creative and create your own fun. Need not to follow the same old 2 to 3 days bonk trip just bonk nothing but bonk. I old man leh cannot do night and morning leh.

I am flying on the 5 May for a 15 days trip, haha

Regards