View Single Post
Old 28-04-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Some gals do have airheads behaving like prima donnas.
They shld be thankful customers are paying them $$$ unless the gals are filthy rich. If they are then they have no business working in this industry. A older friend once taught me, FL HAS NO RIGHTS TO CHOOSE N PICK!!!
Most times OKT are unaware of such stupid behaviour till customers feedback to them.
Thanks for the heads up at least this one to avoid.
I never understood this behaviour, which i never encounter before, luckily.

Wouldn't the girl want more satisfied and returning customers so they can clear their tags asap and start earning??

Even for those girls offering good svc, it takes a week plus minus to clear tags as far as i know unless they are another XJ or Jo.

Unless they come here mainly to enjoy hotel staycation away from home lah ... Then they can show attitude as much as they want.