View Single Post
Old 25-04-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
A quick update bros hehehhe. Recieved an sms from one of my LBFM and she told me got friend want to meet me. Asked how her friend she say big boobs me no need think sure!!! Hahahahaha. So passed me her number and we messaged each other. From viber already quite on this gal haahahaha. As we all know these pinays do talk about us among themselves 😜 Asked her what her friend told her about me...... she says you have a very nice hard cock!! So i asked her when do you want to see my cock and what u want to do with it? She laughed and said she wants to suck it dry after shoving it in her pussy! So we arranged a dre to meet and met at H81. Looks very horny one body ok lah nice noobs can actually tit fuck. Here's her showering.

Envy you bro, do keep updating your adventures.