View Single Post
Old 25-04-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 17
dadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
FR for Landy Titanbabes

Date: 24th April @ 8pm.
Queen bee was not available at my preferred slot so I browsed n saw this 18 yo Landy. I needed to bonk some one due to a very frustrating day in the office. Recalled seeing her live and her sweet ang mo voice during my previous visit so confirmed a slot with bro OKT.

Location: G area with food easily available. A nice classy condo. Room is clean and smells as good as a newly renovated place. Facilities all in good condition.
Looks: 8.5 what u see in pics is exactly what u get (see 2nd pic). Flawless facial complexion, make up nicely done. Doesn't dress like a maid for sure. Sweet sweet face imo.
Body: 8/10. about my height 1.72m? Minmal fats and a oohhh so cute perky ass
Boobs: 34b soft and natural with nice nipples (u cannot enhanced to a 34b right?, unless you are born with a size 28 lol and they felt good to grab, suck n nibble. I love titties to be very honest.
Age: Now this is the million dollar question....is she 18 or not??? Yes she is!!!! please verify yourselves. I have my ways. Haha, found a FL who is young enough to be my daughter. And noooo, i dont have a daughter fyi.
Frenching: 8.5 She is from France, get my drift???? Depends on the chemistry also, please!!!
BBBJ: 8.5 I thought she wanted to eat my old dick lor. her 2nd best skill. She blew and blew and blew, driving my dick n nuts really nuts... did not quite expect this from a young gal. I never CIM from BBBJ but she was quite close. Tried to face fuck her and she still took it well. No discrimination against old man ba??? Lol
Pussy: 8.5 trimmed and ah roi!!!! tight as u expect from a 18yo. I dont have a giant dick also.
FJ: 8.5 Her BEST skill, she rode the shit out of me!!! Seldom, do i surrender in cowgirl cos i am a missionary man. But she managed it after 20 mins of non stop riding, i tot i was the racehorse, Arrogate, being willed to the finishing line by Mike Smith in the Dubai World Cup...either i was off form or she was in the form of her life. I felt it was the latter lol, either way she did it fantastically well . Her young looks concealed with her riding ability. 2nd shot was finished in missionary, my favorite position. Always love looking at the FL's face when they moaned and start grabbing pillows and bedsheets. To finish off, i asked if she can CIM after a long pumping drill and she said ok. Sounded so sweet to my ears lor. So cap off and unloaded the limited balance of my bullets in her young mouth when i was finally ready. No complaints at all as she sucked and sucked at whatever was available. i felt young again lol.
GFE: 8.5 Landy is like a young lover when we were resting, cuddling and giving small pecks on my cheeks. Not a watch watcher and can carry out a decent conversation in slightly above average english though i do understand the Thai language. No commercial feel and she is definitely the wildest bonk i experienced recently. Maybe she is young or i am too damn old.
RTF: Maybe yes, maybe no...cos I know there is a pretty one coming soon and since Febby from SS till now I spent almost 2k just on bonking n tips, please check with my regular stables.
Please do not PM me for who is the pretty one coming in. "NO COMMENTS" is my answer cos i have no time to entertain all these. Back to Landy, ultimately at this price for a 18 yo is definitely worthwhile it imo unless you are younger than her lor.

Disclaimer: I am middle aged. I do not have high expectations or might not meet other chiongsters' sky high expectations of FL nor do i think i am some freaking Andy Lau's reincarnation. i am just normal regular guy who is immune to KC by any FL cos my gf is the always prettiest n the best in bed in my mind. Take this FR as a point of reference if u are interested and please do not bitch behind my back like a sneaking weasel or ignorant little pussy who acts like they know the world inside out n outside in, if it is not up to your personal expectations. You are what you are, I am what i am. FRs are to be taken with a big POT of salt only. Happy bonking and peace out.
Ur disclaimer Jin nong 😂