View Single Post
Old 16-04-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: Waxed or Clean Shaved Cat 150

[QUOTE=tonchs;15838955]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Thanks, Bro, will try her next time. Just had Jia Fei of L16H17. Quite a good bonk, jovial, chatty and GFE level quite good. She told me she is the only WL in the house and when I asked her if she was busy, she replied, "kher Yee" meaning "can". Not sure, by that, how many customers she has a day. Some WLs, when asked, replied, "Bu Mung" (not busy).[/QUO
Better don't try xiao ya if u think yr $150 is very big. I her regular n she is on ORD mood now n will just care less about her service for anyone n will just SOP on her job. Maybe just special srv for her regular only hor.
Don't consider my $150 very big leh. Looking at it, it is not, considering what the WL had to put up with from some customers.