View Single Post
Old 16-04-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24589 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Waxed or Clean Shaved Cat 150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Thanks, Bro, will try her next time. Just had Jia Fei of L16H17. Quite a good bonk, jovial, chatty and GFE level quite good. She told me she is the only WL in the house and when I asked her if she was busy, she replied, "kher Yee" meaning "can". Not sure, by that, how many customers she has a day. Some WLs, when asked, replied, "Bu Mung" (not busy).
I agree with MP you can try Xiao Ya. (Not one with stuck up attitude).

Jia Fei will work hard for the money. She intends to save enough to buy a house for herself. I felt concern for her at times, thinking her thinner body frame cannot withstand too many long hard bonks. Jia Fei remains the top tall (i.e. above 1.65m) WL in GL for me