Old 30-03-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
ballsdeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FLs in multiple agencies

You just registered this month. So you are either an account of a lowly educated OKT who is trying to play this down with such a flawed logic.

Or you are genuinely retarded. What type of logic is this? It's my duty as a MAN to help them? So it's a noble thing huh? We are all saints for doing what we're doing? So even if the OKT mislead us or we meet a FL again that is stuck up, got attitude problem or just zero chemistry; I should just pay up and fuck her even if im wasting money?

We have money. That's why we are here and not in geylang for $50 fucks. We pay the premium for good service and GFE. And just because I got money I should keep paying rejection fees? Even after in your own words "after being cheated by okt"?

Sometimes its not about the money. It's about time. Sometimes I only have that one hour or so. Once I reject and pay $50, I have no time to make other arrangements. So I'll have to go home with blue balls.

So let's give you the benefit of the doubt la. You are a genuine person, just not of sound mind. So how many donations have you given these damsels in distress in the short time you have been registered here?