View Single Post
Old 28-03-2017, 10:45 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 21
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18H32 - Cat 80 thai (ex 1811)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesGoat View Post
After my session with her, there was already another guy waiting for her. I am struggling as I'm not very experienced in whoring but I kinda feel sorry for her even though I'm paying for her service. She's such a sweet girl and resorting t working in this industry due to her family background (which I'm unsure of) but hey, no sweet girls would have chosen this as a job right? I felt so sorry she had to go thru all these and yet I have no idea how I can help her. Is whoring not the right thing for me to do? Should I just go for sluttier looking girls so I wouldn't feel bad about it? But then I feel like RTFing just for her. Any kind advice from fellow samsters?
No need to feel sorry for her, every WL will tell you same sad story to KC you, one moment they will say work for family, next moment will say farm in danger or the cow dying soon....

The reason they will tell you all the sad stories is very simple

1) You will feel sorry for her and next time you book her, you will just talk to her only thus making her job easy (Some WL / FL told me some customer book them just to chit chat and they like it because no action and yet still get paid)
2) You will want to be her boyfriend / darling / teerak and buy her many present or give her lots of money, than she will tell you to visit her in thailand where she will ask you bring her on shopping spree or buy her many gold (There is this FL who told me when she left SG, a customer see her off and give her $5000 Cash as farewell gift)

In the past or in movies, those FL / WL are forced to be prostitute or kana trick, but now a days there is no such things, if they feel the jobs is demeaning or don't want to do anymore, they can just tell their OKT and just packed and leave SG, reason why they are what they are is quite simple, MONEY

Usually what happen is they will see their friends with lots of money buying branded goods and they get envious so they will normally ask their friends to jio them or introduce them this lobang, so they will recommend their agents and tada, they start being a WL / FL

I have been bonking both GL and online FL for almost 8 years and i can tell you all the different WL / FL will tell you about different customers want to win their heart, bring the WL / FL home to see their parents la... or will promise to support them buying a farm or giving lots of money for the WL / FL family.... Some also will ke siao say love you only la... you are "Special" to her la.... or different from the other customer all the stupid nonsense, I hear until sian already but just laugh it off, just think of it, unless you are Rich and handsome maybe they will love you... but once they have a better choice, another old man willing to empty their CPF to them, they will forget about you