View Single Post
Old 25-03-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonstaMash View Post
Visited Angel today, and well, she really lives up to her name. If you are looking for a solid massage, maybe not for you, but GFE is exceptional. She is from China, but her English is excellent making it very easy to communicate and have fun.

Location is central and close to MRT, relatively easy to find. Stays alone in a 1 bed apartment, clean and comfortable.

I asked her to wear sexy outfit for me arriving. When she opened the door, she was hiding behind it - always makes me a little nervous when you cant see before going it. I was not disappointed however, she was wearing a skimpy school girl outfit. Instant turn on. She's not supper skinny, but tall with a perfect hourglass figure, perky bum, nice big (probably DD) boobs and responsive nipples. Exactly the kind of figure I love.

Quick shower, and we were on the bed in no time and she was greedily swallowing my swollen cock.

GFE was super high, with lots of frenching, slow and fast BBBJ with lots of toung flicking some deep throat and nice deep suction. Also handjob, boob fuck, painting and general fun. She changed outfit halfway through, and was always very responsive and eager to please. I probably ran over my hour by at least 10 mins. She is very friendly and chatty and a good laugh. Almost want to keep this Angel to myself.

Treat her well guys and you will have a great time. I will be returning soon

http://sgbeautycastle.com/angel-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/
This lady is off the charts, service-wise.... you just need to press the right buttons.... LOL...... She's not bad looking either..... and yes.... she speaks English....not the Queen's variety, but enough to make herself understood...

I also visited Aini recently.... and in comparison, thought she was over-rated compared to Angel. But maybe it's just me..... sometimes chemistry matters... a lot.