Thread: L8h43
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: L8h43

This house like damn hot....went other house cannot find the girl i want. Dont want to find regular cos not much service. Lor18 house timing too short....then walk walk came to this house.

Quite a lot of girls , search theu list of recommended girls was going to walk out then okt mentioned g13.

Had a glance wow quite cute. Service also guaranteed since so many good fr. She quite friendly also when i viewing. Not really fan of fake boobs but wtf. Her boob job like those old school type, not very welll done n dont look natural. Overlook that as she has a nice personlity n cute.

After shower not much cat bath, immediately attack my cock. Slow n steady can really enjoy the shiokness. But still cannot fight ex g16 of h70 lol.

I really nit in form. But when she came on top, she can maintain my erection. She.s actually very slim...dunno who say she curvy or meaty. .

Not in the mood for fj......should have asked her to cim lol