View Single Post
Old 23-03-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sharing your first time sexual experience

Ma Jie feels my hardon and even spoke grossly on her different sexual experience when she was young. I can feel my sweat wetting my shirt and dripping from my nose. Her rubbing on my groin was even faster and she stood behind me suddenly and pressed her warm wet saggy breasts on my back.

Her both hands started to work on my zip and swiftly, she pulled down my zip, move her hand into the opening and started to rub her fingers on my already hardened cock against my underwear.

I stood like a statue not dare to move a bit as Ma Jie fingers move tot the opening of my underwear and slipped her hands and hold on my cock. I was a dumbass and continue to wash the potato quickly. I can feel her hand peeled off my underwear as Ma Jie stroke gently on my cock as I smell her bad breath breathing on my neck and her soft yet wet sticky breaths pressing on my back.

Within minutes, I ejected all my cum on the basin and the washed potato. As some cum was on her hand, Ma Jie rubbed it on my pant and scolded me for cumming without telling her. Now we have to wash the potato again.

My face was all red and I quickly zipped up my pant and washed the potato. Ma Jie asked how I feel and parish my penis is thick and Long for a young Chinese man. She even mentioned she seen many cocks and mine was those few that is Long and thick. But needs to be trained to last as she teased.

As soon as we are done with all the works, Ma Jie cooked some leftover food and asked me to sit in the storeroom and eat. This was my first time sitting in the storeroom and on one side is all the canned food and raw dried ingredients, the other side was a tiny room with door opened and inside is only a foldable nylon bed.

Ma Jie passed me a plate of fried rice and I eat hungrily. Then I saw Ma Jie started to remove her sweaty white shirt sticking on her in her tiny room but the door was not closed.

I almost spilled out my rice out from my mouth looking at her as she removed her shirt. Now I can see her black bra as she pulled down her pant and I saw a big fat ass with a white panties. The panties almost burst as Ma Jie ass was so big, I thought I was looking at a 2 big gigantic aluminium cooking pot.

Ma Jie next peels off her under wear and took a towel to dry her self. Then she walks towards me with only her black bra. I believe at that point my eyes did not blink a bit and my mouth was filled with food but kept opened..,,