View Single Post
Old 22-03-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: The relentless rising cost of living in Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplainKing View Post
Let me ask you who did you vote for ?
A lot of the problems are definitely caused by people who make suggestions and do not think about the consequences. That is the problem of putting untested paper scholars into office.

But things like un-man drones and drive less cars, these are technological advancements which will cause us more problems in the future and the issue is to solve how to get the people notified that their livelihoods will be at risk. It does NOT matter if it is WP, SPP or PAP who runs the show, either way, all parties will have a hard time leading the nation through.

We had a good education system. However, we are too open when we allow foreigners to enter this system. It is easy for them to enter Singapore. The problem is we have English as a first language which makes it easy for foreginers to come in. But when u have a natural language barrier like Chinese, you will find that Indians from India have a hard time penetrating China.

I heard that SG startup is now better than Silicon Valley and I give u the middle finger. I have seen the startups here and the problem is the government is pushing for startups and giving them cash instead of to startups that are locals and the foreign startups are sucking the blood of this nation. The government is NOT DOING anyone any favor by giving cash to these startups who are foreigners!