View Single Post
Old 18-03-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow American Style Spenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
12k THB can be my 1 month daily expense in Bkk. A lot of rich ppl...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
and we laugh at the Japanese ..............

Thailand is not cheap anymore and with all these highrollers saying to themselves 'why not' , it will soon be another Las Vegas.

15k will be the LT norm in 3 years ............ half year salary for some farmer girls in one nite ........... sigh ............... singaporeans are heros............like eating ba chor mee ....... normal price $3-5 , stall sell at $10 thinking you will refuse or bargin, you offer $15!
A lot of those Japanese that you see in Bangkok bars are business executives who have entertainment account to whack.
They don't care about price.

Singaporeans and Malaysians really a funny bunch lah.
Penny wise but pound foolish.
Can walk whole day at Chatuchak Market to bargain best deal for a cheap t-shirt but when comes to pussy will overpay!

Thanks for destroying the cheong market!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Can get in SG for LT for much less than that....why go travel to pay more?
Exactly!

Anyway some people will give all sorts of reasons to justify the high price for Thai pussy is well worth it due to vested interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
China LT also not cheap now, 1500 - 2000 rmb also around 7500-10k baht and yet still many sg, hkg and taiwanese go over and some book for few days.
Cannot compare like that.
If I want to pay THB10,000/S$400 I would rather take a China KTV hostess for LT at ¥2000/S$400.

PRC pussy is always a premium than Thai or Viet.
That's why PRC is more expensive than Thai in Singapore's Geylang brothels, Jakarta spas and Macau Saunas.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.