View Single Post
Old 17-03-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
Bigbossbeast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigbossbeast is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My ExWife, her sis and her mum

Thanks all for camping, I'm still "P" plate in this forum so type slower :P
I used to keep all the records of my outdoor adventures with my ex wife and my 2 FB (my part 2 + 3 stories) , too many to list and don't wish to bored all here so would just write those that remains vividly in my brain. Continue from yesterday.......

There used to be a movie called "Tian mi mi" which started the craze of couples riding bicycles together. My ex is those siao sweet movies one, see ppl ride she also ask me to buy a bicycle n lonbang her around. 1 day was cycling her, she was wearing her spaghetti shirt n I can see her 2 neh neh bouncing infront of me, just nice we reach an empty field with steps (if you MRT and pass by commonwealth , u can see the field). It was 11+ and the lights were off. Saw a nice dark spot and brought her up. At that age our favorite past time was hanky panky so we started to French and hands going wild.

1 hand unhook her bra, the other hand going south. Her hands were busy pulling aside my shorts and bringing my 2ic out. Licking her ears, whisper to her to suck me, she lower her head and started to blow. The windy field n sucking was a good combi. Although I very much wanted to CIM but I know sure ganna from her as she is a total CIM hater. Stop her n tell her to ride on me. Pull her panties down and guess she also buey tahan, just jump and inset me in. Sucking her B boobs, and riding , suddenly at 1 corner of my eye, saw a guy standing beside a tree, the moonlight just shine on him, cant see his face but can see him jerking.

In my head was thinking, should I stop or should I continue but my ex was really high. Since the guy was quite far away, why not also let him enjoy the view. I ask my wife to turn around for a reverse cow girl. Pull both of her straps down, 1 hand grapping her leaving her other breast n hope that guy can see too. Rocking and rocking, till I tap her shoulders and say its coming
out. The moment she stand up , can feel my sperms shooting very far and of course ganna her skirt, lol. Don't care just ask her continue to jerk it off for me. By the time we clean up, the guy was already gone, no chance to ask him song bo, lol