View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 10:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Advertisers' FRs

For me i m netural.

SBF can be a platform for advertiser to do their biz. i think it is very organise in this way. As for fake FR all this i think every one sure have, if want to try a stable or someone better ask around and check and before procceed.

The kaki u mix with is also important, have some cheong buddy and share your experience. I think all tis help.

Take it like stall open business, food is good, people will come. If business good, open more to earn more money.

Be it, most of them is out to earn a living. This is life..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily