View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: An Íntimate Evening

Clouds of pleasure enveloped me in its mist of delight. After she drained my cock totally, Mary turned to my wife. She wanted Ann join this wild game, as for my wife, trembling with excitement, she submitted to Mary with enthusiasm I never noticed before. I came to my senses in a few minutes and opened my eyes. When I saw Ann lick Mary’s mouth and eat the rest of my cum, I figured out what she wanted to get. My desire began to build up again, and despite my recent ejaculation, I still had a cock stand. When new portion of blood fleshed it, it engorged again, like a gun… “Let’s go” Ann asked Mary to settled onto the sofa right next to me. as long as I was exhausted for a while, so they paid no attention on me. With closed eyes Ann lay down on the sofa, Mary leant over her, and they both got down to kissing each other with all the passion they could offer. And now I had no doubts left about my wife’s plans, and that was something she had wanted to do for ages.

You are so sexy, honey! Mary was saying, her voice trembled: you are both great!

You too… Ann replied

I want you all! Mary uttered in ecstasy: I have been dreaming about you, may I?

Thought Ann had no idea what Mary wanted to do, anyway she agreed and let her go ahead. Mary stretched her hands to white panties of my wife and removed her underwear with one jerk; Anna’s pussy looked very vulnerable and so defenseless to Mary’s tongue. Besides, she opened her legs wide evolutionary and let the situation take her over.

Within this time I reached that state when I couldn’t control myself, this sight I saw, roused my desires, and I was able to stand them. I had never seen lesbo games before, and after Mary buried her face deep between my wife’s legs I hardly kept from shooting once again.

Ann opened her mouth and licked her lips. Without a doubt she couldn’t comprehend what the hell was going on and where she was at this point of time. She was now like a spirit, like a ghost, washing up in waves of heavenly pleasure. She suddenly moaned, Mary moved fucking lips of my wife and started licking her cunt. I couldn’t do anything to me, unable to realize what to do with fire burning my cock, I began to jack off… “Here this woman!” I thought. No disregard or loath to this woman left in my mind, after I saw what this babe was able to do with me and my wife I wanted her to stray with us as long as possible. My hand moved faster and faster, with my every breath I felt this hot fire burned me from inside like the hell, my hand sped up jerking this fucking cock off, I couldn’t also tear my eyes from these 2 bitches having fun out there at that.

My Ann’s cries became gradually louder and louder, and sucking process – more intensive with every second, as for me I felt my excitement grew up willing to erupt like a volcano; I was longing for cumming right into Mary, but still kept myself from doing it. Soon, my legs moved forward, taking me to these 2 bodies, approaching Mary from behind, I just put my hand on her ass and stroked it, our guests uttered some loud roar unable to stop licking my wife, “Now or never” I thought and took her ass. It took my breath away when I lowered her skirt, my bulge stuck against her ass, and for the first time in my life I was dying fro joining group sex, threesome kind. She looked at me: her eyes gave me pleading look, and lips were wet with my wife’s juice. Next, she got back to sucking on Ann, I finished lowering her skirt and removed it all, when it was finally done, my eyes saw 2 fucking leaking holes, seducing and hot! Her ass poked out like a huge ball, at this time I heard might pulse in my cock, like it was filled with a steam of blood, Mary moaned moving her tongue vehemently, and Ann twisted under her like a snake. “Fuck me, please…” Mary moaned. All thoughts left my mind after her request, after that my hands removed her panties, her fucking sweet ass impressed me a lot, I took my cock, set my knees onto the sofa’s edger and banged this bitch. Mary moaned, her voice resounded through the whole room, at some second I had to moan also: her pussy turned to be fucking tight! I sensed her thick love juice lubed my pecker from the inside, and I took up thrusting her cunt. That was juts a simple coition, nothing more. Fuck her, fuck her: this inner voce kept running through my mind, no thoughts, no feelings, only one wild primordial animal passion. Oh, my God, it’d been an eternity since I had another woman except Mary! It’d been ages! Now I was fucking Mary like never before. I was feeling my balls were building up one more load of cum, and that was terrific! I was happy, on the verger and when it happened I lost my mind, and feel onto her filling her cunt with my sperm. At the very last moment I saw my wife’s eyes. They shone with happiness. She was on her clouds.

The End