View Single Post
Old 28-02-2017, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Caught Red-handed

Chapter 4

“Lysette…” Imogen’s voice faltered and she looked around at Mac, her eyes puppy-dog round and her jaw dropped halfway to her breastbone, as full realisation of her situation dawned. He grinned back at her, basking in all the satisfaction that the moment provided, while his grip tightened on her hips.

“Whoops,” he said, leaving all the rest to the redhead.

“You sly betraying bitch,” Lysette breathed, taking her time with the words as she hovered at the side of the bed like a late-summer wasp. Her fists had curled tight and even her nipples seemed like jutting little points of anger.

Imogen looked back and forth between her and Mac, perched as she was in cowgirl fuck-mode. “Lysette, I… I didn’t mean it. He made me say it! You heard him…”

“I heard you. I heard every fucking word you said, you lying slut.”

“I was doing it for both of us. I was trying to get us out of trouble…”

“Bullshit. I watched you – sitting there on his cock, swooning over him like you’re some fucking Disney princess, pretending I made you some sort of victim. Well she’s not,” the redhead said, looked at Mac. “Think she took much persuading? Think I had to talk her round? She fucking loved it more than I did. ‘Oh God, this is so bad, this is so exciting. I can’t believe I’m doing this.’” Her mimicry of Imogen’s upper-class tones was cuttingly precise. “She nearly creamed her knickers, she was getting off on it so much.”

“I believe it,” Mac said, holding the baffled blonde firmly in place. The girl’s mouth was working frantically with no sound coming out.

“And now,” Lysette seethed, jabbing a finger against Imogen’s chest, “you try and blame it all on me to save your own posh fucking ass.”

“But... Oh God, I…” The bustier girl looked back to Mac for help. He made it clear from his casual smile that none was forthcoming.

“Remind me what I told you back in the hallway, Lysette,” he demanded of the redhead.

Her voice was soaked in malicious pleasure as she recalled his words, her eyes alive with sudden power. “That whatever roles she chooses for us, I get to swap them.”

“Which means?”

“Which means that I’m your partner and she’s your bitch.”

“Our bitch,” he clarified.

“Yes – she is, isn’t she?” Lysette’s pretty mouth twisted into a smile and she reached out, gripping a handful of the forlorn Imogen’s thick hair. She glanced to Mac, like she was checking that this moment of collusion was for real. He blinked in a slow signal of reassurance and her little fist seized tight in Imogen’s tresses. The blonde gasped and looked helplessly to Mac, confounded by the reversal. Her eyes were big with alarm.

“But… But you said… I…”

“I say a lot of things,” he told her, adrenalin pumping through him and putting steel in his words. “But this next one’s for real. You’re going to be our naked bimbo fuck-doll till I say otherwise, Blondie. You’ve landed yourself right at the bottom of the pile here, and we’re going to teach you your fucking place – right, Lysette?”

“Damned right.”

“Oh God, please, I…”

“You hear that, girl? Better brace yourself and those big springy tits of yours, ‘cos this is going to be one hell of a fucking ride.”

“Oh God, oh God…”

“Shall I give it to her, Lysette?”

“God yes. Fuck her. Fuck her properly. Fuck her like your bitch.”

“What – like this?” Mac grappled the buttery flesh of the girl’s hips and drove his pelvis recklessly, so that his cock rammed her full. She cried out to be so utterly impaled, and did not stop yelling when he proceeded to fuck her in a fierce upward-thrusting rhythm.

“Yes, that’s it, fuck her like that!” the vengeful redhead enthused, as her partner bounced involuntarily up and down in Mac’s hard saddle, her breasts launched into dramatic motion. “Make her feel that fucking cock!”

Imogen was feeling it alright, from the incoherent sound that was pouring from her open mouth. Her hair was flailing about her shoulders and her tits were oscillating on her chest like a pair of softballs in play. The bitch’s pussy was slithering all over him on its rise and fall, reinvigorating its pumped strength. Best of all, however, was the flame-haired vixen, who had come steaming back into the game ready to visit all her ire on her treacherous friend.

“That’s it, fucking take it,” the red avenger raged, crouching on the bed so she could hiss in the blonde’s face, while clutching her hair at the roots. “Take it and like it, you fucking slut!” Her delicate hand grabbed at one bouncing breast, fingers digging into the tender flesh around the peak and twisting. Imogen cried out in a different tone to have her nipple attacked. The sound only inspired her friend to seize the other globe as well.

“That’s it, partner,” Mac seethed as he shafted, “punish those fucking tits. Show me you’re not all talk.” He looked on in savage glee, his cock unrelenting, as one girl abused both the other’s gorgeous mounds – slapping and squishing and twisting their firm flesh as they jostled in motion. “Grab her from behind,” he ordered, and the redhead scrambled into position at his whim. He took a particular pleasure in watching her little palms reach around to grab and rough up her friend’s peachy delights, the image spurring him on to ravish the blonde’s cunt ever harder. Make that her soaking-wet cunt. Imogen’s mouth might have been issuing complaints, but her pussy certainly wasn’t. Quite the reverse. “She’s where we want her now,” he said, voice full of rabid jubilation. “Right, Lysette?”

“Fucking right,” the redhead affirmed, embracing her role with flashing-eyed fervour. “Who’s the bitch now, girlfriend?”

“Answer her,” Mac said, as he shafted up a slick fury. “Answer her fucking question.”

“I am.” Imogen forced out the words as she trampolined on hard cock. “I’m the bitch.”

“Say it again. Say it loud.”

“I’m the bitch!”

“Whose bitch?”

“Oh God, oh God… Everyone’s!” she lamented.

“Good girl, now you’re learning.” He pulled Imogen free of Lysette’s grasp, the redhead’s nails grating over the girl’s rigid nipples, and dragged her all the way down so that her chest plumped against his. “Now you’re learning well,” he hissed into the girl’s ear, before wrapping his arm around her waist, lifting his pelvis off the bed and machine-gunning her snatch with all the power this crazy evening was supplying. Babbling noise gushed from Imogen’s throat as his groin smacked in a rapid-fire staccato against her gratifyingly fleshy ass. “What’s that you’re saying, Blondie? I can’t quite catch it. What’s that you’re saying?”