Old 24-02-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Hambinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18 h44 (prc)

Seems like long time no one post a fr in this house. Otherwise I must be posting in the wrong thread.

Anyways, I walked in at about 1.30pm after lunch.saw all the girls were free. So many girls so I was really spoilt for choice. The Okt was business like. Started telling me why they charge 100 for 40mins. And how it is better system than cat 150. Anyways I was focusing on the girls. For me, I always trust my first instincts. Usually the first girl I lay my eyes on that is "shun yan" will be my choice. Cos initially all the girls have not settle down in their positions and they still have not out on that "advertising" smile. Haha...

Fr for L18 H44 G1

So went for girl 1. She wasn't smiling broadly like the others. But I think she smiled in moderation. She resembles a cute celebrity. She looks like Hebe SHE 70%. Size wise 1.6approx. B cup, but soft and shapely, not too liquid and defiNitely not flat. Left nipple slightly inverted.

Looks - 7/10 depends if you like Hebe look or not. Actually with the make up she can pass off as those Korean pop girl groups.
Body - 7/10 no real complains. No marks or tattoo. Overall not tight or not loose. Well proportionate. No tummy noticeable, but not yoga six pack. Bum has just enough meat not to feel bruising.
Cbj - 6.5/10 OK... But not so engaged. Probably she was bored.
Fj - 7/10 all positions. Some light lips kissing... Light light. Good reactions. She will hug tight in mission. No complains don't look at time, no mobile no sian look.
According to her , she is quite popular in the shop.

Rtf maybe but I will explore other choices especially cat150. I will stick to 150 and venture to 100 only when see/hear something interesting.