View Single Post
Old 20-02-2017, 04:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: DaSmooth Clone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger1 View Post
Even then, takin an ojek and asking "pelan-pelan" is probably as safe (and quicker) than being a pedestrian.
"Motorcyclists accounted for the biggest segment of fatalities, at 36 percent... Pedestrians were the next most vulnerable at 21 percent"

http://jakartaglobe.id/news/indonesi...s-on-rise-who/

The statistics speak squarely against you my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Abang lost99 and naemlo,

Clone of DaSmooth spotted!
Tiger1 is very much on our Radar, and appears to post with the same White privilege pompous attitude and lack of credibility as DaSmooth. If he continues to post inflamatory posts with the intent to argue instead of inform, the account will be forwarded to moderators for suspension.

In the meantime i suggest everyone stop feeding the trolls. If you don't like his comments, better to zap instead of reply so all his posts will be moderated, and account suspended. If he wanna pump his own tires, he can do that all he wants on the other site that he ruined with this same attitude. We have a friendly 'gentleman's agreement' to stop posting on each other's respective sites, so if he breaks the ceasefire i guess its a declaration of war....lol