Thread: FR On L18H38
View Single Post
Old 15-02-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all
Re: FR On L18H38

2nd time posting FR, dont zap pls. Went down to find G5 at 1818(FR will post separately in 1818 thread, https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p...&postcount=511) and bonked. Couldnt finish so came to find 1838 G38 since i saw her previously, me likey.

Name: Kate
Looks : 9/10 (look like syt to me, cute more than sexy and alluring)
Body : 9/10 (Natural soft B upper? I really new to the game, slowly learning. I like tattoos, busty petite?)
GFE : 9/10 (English good enough, likes to tease, kiss and french. Still give cold drink after finish cos see me sweating hahaha)
CBJ : 7/10 (suction still quite strong over condom, 69 and paint)
FJ : 9/10 (she sounds natural? accommodating, did cowgirl, missionary then doggie, moan and moan til buay tahan, tight for me)
Damage : $50
RTF: Yes

Apparently she got her tattoo slightly more than a year ago, she likes the phoenix. Nice and bubbly, smiley, i think im a lucky guy, finish G5 at 1818 den came here waited a while and got even better service imo.

Last edited by commandowolf; 15-02-2017 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Added more details and link