View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Just finish a sexxion with g10. First time I need to climb stairs to a room upstairs.
Quite a few girls working, a few on the sofa when I was there, then 2 different one when I finish. Some look quite xian, a couple using hand phone. But my mind already set on going for no.10. LoL

G10 - Jerry

Looks: 7/10 - cute girl. Abit of a tummy, nice red velvet dress as she climb steps can see her ass. That's a big turn on. I actually think she is really attractive in a cute girl sort of way. Some baby fats, long hair. Ticks the boxes for me.
Boob: c cup I think. Decent size to grab but........ When I see her nipple in the light, looks like got skin peeling off from the side, maybe too dry or her bra too rough, but I advise don't lick.
Gfe: 3/10 - average. Didn't help me with my clothes. Just playing her phone and ask me to strip. Busy looking at some loving puppy gif then to bother about me... When finish also don't care, put on make up I settle everything myself. A little bit playful, tickle my tummy and stuff. But not much gfe.
Frenching: 1/10 - told me no, no kiss, no nothing.
Cat bath: 6/10 - had a very short one, didn't really put much effort, like the way she licked my tights thou.
BBBJ: 9/10 - this is where she excels, really enjoy her BBBJ. Her slopping sounds... And she knows that u are looking in the mirror as she sucks your dick, she on purpose will face the mirror side so u can see everything and what she is doing. She even look into my eyes through the mirror. I was dam turn on, I wish it when on longer.
Fj: 7/10 - she is pretty tight, and she put in quite a bit of effort while on top, then she say tired and we switch to doggy... So i pounded her till I cum.

Overall: 7/10 - quite commercial, but think it's the most erotic BBBJ I had for a cat50.

Think for some bros here she did French. But she turn me down.

The most interesting thing is that the room had one of those "kamastura chairs" I actually ask her can use the chair, but she say she doesn't know, only use it to put clothes. Might be quite interesting doing a girl on it, anyone here knows the okt can ask him if any girls got use it?

Rtf: don't think so, unless nothing else that I like.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.