Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
shuai_dude21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JC days

CCA Day
After one week of bonding, jasmine, rebecca, sharon, faye and 4 other guys including me became good friends, always hanging out together talking crap. Sometimes, we even talk abt horny stuff, such as cup size and jasmine, being such a flirt actually told her that her cups are 34B. Although we, the guys, wanted her to prove to us, she refused but we still chose to believe as her boobs prove it all.

CCA day came and all of us were having a headache trying to find a cca that would suit us. Canoeing? Floorball?

"How about joining gym?" Asked Sharon and Faye. All of us hesistated since we dont really know what that sports is about. "We dont know what is gym about? Jumping around??" I asked them. After some thought, they told us that they would perform their routine for us to see first, then we consider whether to join or not. Okay, the idea sounds cool, so we headed over to the gym. Down there, we saw the j2 gymnasts jumping around on the trampoline, performing all kinda tricks, such as midair split and spins...

Soon, rebecca and faye were on the trampoline, jumping... They jump with such grace and elegance till my jaws were open, till i almost forgotten something! Halfway while Sharon was jumping, her shirt came loose and from below, i could see exactly whats concealed inside her t-shirt since shes nearer to us compared to faye. A grey sports bra! However, i cant see wads her boob size. Both faye and sharon shorts were flying, you know, those damn short high cut shorts that have double layers. I could roughly see their butt cheeks, showing out of the shorts whenever they are are falling. Then sharon did a mid air split, spreading her legs wide open and in the midst of doing that, creating a hole in between her shorts. I saw whats inside! Pink panty! I swore my dick stood up at that sight. Furthermore, i managed to catch sharon's expression, she was smiling, she totally knew that she had zaogeng and that all the guys were enjoying. A exhibitionist, i thought... Dirty thoughts raced through my head.