View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Aileen.

Vacuum girl! Suck until I almost dried. Aileen is a tall and slender girl, however these does not compromise her natural tities and round butt. She scored excellent for service and had a good command in English.
She gave me a vacuum bj and did me on top. You should hear her moan..so genuine and intense. As usual, I hdid her doggy after that feel her ass pounding back to my balls. Shot my load meanwhile my body pressing on hers with my hand on both her boobs.. So satisfying.

Went for round 2 after a shower. Started blowing me again and I need to mentioned she is really good at licking my nipples. Her tongue is really wild. I carried her and bang her like the Effie tower style, again she moaned with pleasure . Shot my load in missionary with her fumbling my hair.
Very enjoyable and satisfied. Go brosters, go bang her with your **** before the year of the **** arrived. Happy Chinese New Year to All! 9.75/10