View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

FR - Aileen @ Emmanuelle

Best! Best! Best! This girls has it all. Looks, service and GFE. Been out of the scene for a while and Aileeen makes up for lost time.

Looks: Aileen has long black hair and fair complexion. Beautiful eyes and sharp nose. Very syt looking. No pimple scars or that sort.

Body: perfect. Slim and slender. Stands about 1.6m tall. Nice perky ass and flat tummy with a navel piercing.

Boobs: Natural B cupper. Beautifully shapped. Youthful and perky. But the killer are her pointy nipples.

Shower: washed me very clean. Every creak and cranny is not left untouched.

Service: we went back to the room after shower and I sat up on the matress. Aileen came up and sat on me. She started to lean on closer and stuck her tongue out. Start to lick my lips sensually. She held my head and pulled me onto her beautiful red lips and frenched like no tomorrow.

Her hands were rummaging my head and made way to my nipples. She somehow knew that I am a sucker for nipple play and she rubbed and tweaked my nipples before sucking on them. I loved it. I laid down and Aileen continue to suck on my nipples and took one hand to stroke my ever hardening dick.

Tossed her around and I attacked her boobs. Made her high by purposefully avoiding her nipples and licked every inch of her boobs. She was moaning and agonisingly asked me to suck her nipples. We frenched again and when she least expected it, I sucked her nipples like a baby.

Moved my hands to her pussy and rubbed that clit. Shes getting wet. But I wanted to make it wetter, so went downsouth and painted her good. Aileen squirmed and grasped my head between her legs. Gave a good tongue lashing while fingering her pink pussy.

My mouth started to get sore, so proped myself up and presented her with my throbbing dick. Like a champion she took it in her mouth. Very good BBBJ skill with tongue flicking on the most sensitive part of my dick - she knows a mans' anatomy well!

I will for sure CIM if i let her continue. So scrambled for a condom and Aileen tore it off while continuing to blow me.

Didnt grab for any KY and tried to slid myself in. She's freaking tight! Had some difficulty to enter but she slowly guided it in inch by inch. Managed to go in balls deep with a few more thrusts and went full speed. Aileen grab me by the face and stuck her tongue out. Frenched and i felt like she could suck the life out of me. Hahaha.

Picked her up and changed to cowgirl. Aileen is a pro at grinding. Straddled herself in a squating position and pumped me hard in a up and down motion as i held on for dear life.

I really didnt want to cum too early as shes worth every minute. Changed to a side spoon and rammed her fast and furious. Aileen gentle moans turned to wild groans as she pulled off the bedsheet off.

At the edge of cumming, I managed to turned her face down and did a downward doggy. Went in deeper than ever as Aileen planted and plunged her face into the matress. She drowned all her screams into the matress.

Saving her the agony, I cummed and as our drenched bodies intertwined. I removed my CD and took the towel to wipe myself off before wiping Aileen's back, whom was still in the last postion, unable to move. :×

GFE: Aileen turned around and gave a cheeky slap on my chest before wrapping her arms around my neck. Frenched abit more as we rested awhile.

I continued to play with those beautiful nipples and realised they got hard again. Gave them a good suck and as we know it, we're back at it for 2nd round.

RTF: YES!! YES!! YES!! My only regret is that I only met her now and she's returning home very soon. Gotta squeze another session. Make it a double session ;D