Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Agreed. Why would I want to jeapodise my happiness just for 500฿. 5K฿, standard rate, and this rate has been for quite awhile. Probably 4 years or more.

4K for LT and she's hottest and cutest amongst the rest.

If she belongs to the "chio" category why would she lower down her price?
Again if she looking just for fuck, given her look, she can just go to discos and flirt, there's plenty horny men in discos daily looking for free fuck.

There's plenty of Japs at thermae, and some willingly to pay more than 5K฿ for "chio" girls. Even you paying 6K฿, it's still cheaper than many ago go bars.

And I'm puzzle given you said she is the one of the hottest there, why she like so desperate for a fuck, assuming you paid her 4K฿.

I belive if you're pretty/handsome finding a partner in Thailand isn't difficult at all.

There's many reasons why she cost 10k฿ VS 1.8K฿.

To name a few, her customer normally not more than 3 or probably 5 per day.
Her look is above average and so forth. If you comparing about service, have you try the 10k฿ one before?

Good for you if you wanna continue to pay 5k for LT at thermae. Do as you wish. If you dont buy the ticket, you'll never win the lottery = if you never ask the girls for a lower price then you'll never find out if she is actually willing.

Yeah damn straight she was the hottest and cutest one there at the time. I have always observed what kind of girls the Japanese choose and thankfully it is not the type of girls that I find attractive so I dont have direct competition with them. Many of the girls I end up going home with, I have seen them turn down both farangs and Japanese. Like you said yourself? I am handsome.

Never said she is desperate for a fuck. I just said that she rather go with me, someone who she is attracted to, for a slightly lower price then go with someone who she is not attracted to for a higher price. If you turn the situation around, would you rather get paid to have sex with an attractive girl for slightly less money or an ugly fat one for more? I'd choose the attractive girl everytime. But maybe you like fucking ugly fat girls for that extra bit of cash.

And yeah I agree there are many reasons why a girl cost 10k and not 1.8k. But in this industry, service is not determined by the price and visa versa. A higher price does not mean a better service. To be honest, no I have never tried a 10k sideline girl. Was using the figure of 10k to make a point. If you want to talk about experience then I have had a 5k girl where she was fucking terrible and on the other hand, paid a girl 1.5k where she was one of the best sex of my life.

And since you like calling me handsome, then I will accept your compliments. Thank you. I would like to think that I am good looking and your comments just confirms that. So thank you for boosting my already high confidence.