Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Innocen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by wobbly59 View Post
Any bros remember Ploy from wonderland is prev under what name ah?
She is previously from Emmanuelle if not wrong.
My late FR for her (PLOY)

Last time round she was here I missed my chance to book her. This time round no time wasted, booked her 5pm 02/02/17. Okt is prompt and responsive. head down to location. Told to wait for awhile. i'm ok with that as location wise got coffeeshop nearby and plenty of parking space. 10mins later received instruction to go to the place. I was hoping she would look exactly like the live photos, door open my hope gone down. She was 75% alike to the live photo. I think she lose some weight. Oh well, never expect 100% alike to live photos when go chionging.

The room is spacious, air-con sibeh power and toilet is shared. But before we can start, she explained why the delay to me. The Bro before me BANGED her without paying. To tat bro seeing this, Come on la FLs come a long way here to earn $$. You bonk her so hard until she complained pain yet you no stop. end of session yet you no pay, kns I hope karma strikes ya.

Anyway to the business, Shower is short as I took mine before coming. back in the room she strip down to birthday suit. body wise 7/10 skinny with A cup boobs, not for boobs lover. SOP cathbath, BBBJ and kissing/ slight tongue fight received. FJ only 1 position due to pain, missionary, thanks to the BRO before me drilled her hard. only manage to 1 shot in 15mins, 2IC cant response for 2nd shot partly im a boob lover. The rest of the session was cuddling and topping up her prepaid phone. GFE 6.5/10. GFE department can be improve. sadly for me, what happened to her before my session greatly affected the GFE. Feel more pity her than to bonk her.

Disclaimer: One man's meat maybe one man's poison. Above FR is strictly my observation.