View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
Had very strange first experience at D'Heaven 1 today.....The lady led me to an area with girls sitting there and told me that only massage available and nothing else. .... I still don't understand why the girl told me only massage was available. Do they have two sets of girls here where one set only does massage?
There will be more incidents of checks/raids leading up until the election (and possibly afterwards, depending who wins). I don't know about D'Heaven, but some places are trying to operate more cautiously (thats why some places choose no nude dancing etc.. for fear of checks/raids). Maybe because it was your first time, they didn't recognise you and concerned. I'm not 100% sure, but i suspect this was the reason.