View Single Post
Old 30-01-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: KL beach / thai club issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkpunter999 View Post
@Yokosi - thank you! I really appreciate it! Will be in Singapore in a week and KL in 3 weeks, so doing my research!

What are some of the other places? For now I'm thinking xgirl188, skyriver, genesis, Kle69, etc... are those what you are referring to? Also, thinking Zeta bar (near my hotel). Would love & appreciate any tips, suggestions, pointers, etc!

For Singapore, much easier! Orchard Towers, Brix and Geylang!!
Zeta bar is in Hilton and Meridien - plenty of locals out there for a good time with their friends and not all are working. Did not see too many working ladies last time I was there. The nearest within walking distance is Brickfields area, but you will not find quality pussy there and may be a bit rough for a visitor.

Have been to Genesis and Skyriver; Genesis mainly PRCs and Skyriver a mix of SEA and PRC with the rare Russians. Some like the "chase" and prefer to pick up their pussies in a bar like setting in which case Beach Club and Thai Club is your best choice. The service will vary for freelancers and what seems like a friendly Vietnamese farmer may turn out to be a dead fish in bed and of course you may pick up a gem for the night.